Monday 10 May 2010

Boots Intensive Sensitive skin serum - quick note!

Just a quick update on this. Whilst it is a great underwear for your moisturiser I am feeling that for anyone with sensitive skin and a specific need for their serum to deal with some of the more tell-tale signs of sensitive skin this isn't going to cut the mustard. Have used it exclusively since Friday and this morning, admittedly post a very hot and heavy spinning session, when I was putting on some make up in the full glare of daylight I noticed that the redness on my cheeks and chin was creeping back in. If you have similar sensitive skin issues I would still strongly recommend the Body Shop Aloe Vera sensitive skin serum over the Boots Expert one. The Body shop one at £10 is still incredible value for a serum and I have seen a visible reduction in the amount of redness whilst using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...