Thursday 15 July 2010

Illamasqua offer - heads up

Been working at the Yorkshire show for 2 days so have wind blown hair, chapped lips and the nails from hell, including a thumb nail that I did my usual self destruct thing on after a few glasses of wine so nothing exciting to post but thought I would mention something I spotted on the fab Nails Etc blog. Illamasqua are having a fantastic promo that allows you to exchange some vile old dried up product and replace it with a new gorge Illamasqua one at a 25% reduction!! How amazing is that and how brilliant that Rebecca spotted it and posted about it. I am so wanting Wink from their pastels collection and a trying to see if I can wangle a trip to the Trafford centre before the end of July, although am supposed to be on a beauty spending ban! Just in case I am good and don't spend I have mailed my cousin Rebecca, totally spend-thrift as she is!, and asked her to do me a guest post if she does take advantage of this offer.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, thanks for linking my blog! I'll definitely let you know if/when I get something :D

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...