Wednesday 25 August 2010

Models Own - 50% off

Post edit update: Have had a look into this and it seems you had to have been a fan of Models Own on Facebook to receive one of the 50% off vouchers. Damn shame as I was seriously that close to ordering my wish list! Am now on a mission to find Purple Grey this weekend!

Spotted this on All Lacquered Up and thought it might be of interest to all the other Models Own fans out there!

Models Own are having a 50% off sale til Aug 27th - yikes get ordering! - to celebrate having more than 10,000 Facebook likes. Just enter code FACEBOOK50 at checkout on orders of £20 or over on modelsownit.com. My wish list would be Beths Blue, Slate Green, Purple Grey and Grey Mist.

Was on holiday in Cornwall last week and had a bit of cash to splash and can you believe that not a single Boots store had Models Own. Those poor Cornish girls, how on earth do they put up with being so badly served? All the ice cream in the world wouldn't be compensation enough. (That is such a total lie - Roskilly's cappuccino ice cream is to DIE for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...