Tuesday 3 August 2010

W7 - Sheer Blue

It's not Models Own Beths Blue, which my heart desires, but is is a very light baby blue so there was no way on this earth I was going to walk past it! For £1.99 I felt even the frugalist blogger could afford to add to her stash as well! Whilst it is a streak fest of super runny pale blue polish it evens out in, oh around 4 coats and you need to make sure you use it in a well ventilated area, a 10 acre field in a nor'westerly gale should cover it! Apart from all that I right proper love the colour.

DSCI0003

Did a rapid style swatch as was DESPERATE to try this!
DSCI0005
See what I mean about streaky, just be glad you cant smell it.

DSCI0006
Just the perfect shade of baby blue.

Have had this on a couple of days so was going to change it this eve, but before I did decided to have some fun and did tips in Models Own Lilac dream, not my best work admittedly but I like how these 2 look together, had meant to do black tips on Lilac Dream before I took that off at the weekend and forgot so will try and remember next time I wear it.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...