Saturday 30 October 2010

Models Own - Red Red Wine

I went red cream in the end but I was under pressure, never shop with a teenage daughter who NEEDS something new for a big night out and who is only pretending that part of the shopping trip is about someone other than her, it isn't, deal with it!
Photobucket
Nice deep red cream. (must remember to clean shite off window ledge before next photo sesh!)

Photobucket
Hope it applies as nicely as this blue, which I love.

Update - it did, thought we were having issues at one coat as its quite jelly like rather than creamy, ended up with 3 and you can still see where the wrapped the tips! Love the colour its very glam. Soz photo is without clean up, top coat or hand cream, yak, but am seriously running out of time now!
Photobucket
Outdoors

Photobucket
Indoors

Amongst other things Em got a lovely necklace from Dorothy Perkins
Photobucket
Isn't that cute?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! Very classy. And Em's necklace is fab. Will you be able to steal, did I say steal? I meant borrow!?!?!? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, I think I may be a smidge old for lace flower necklaces, lovely as it is am in permanent terror of looking like mutton!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you could wear it without looking like mutton!! As long as the necklace was the focus of the outfit. Jeans/pants and plain, simple t-shirt and the necklace and you would be the focus. Lovely and very un-mutton-like!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, that red looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...