Saturday 16 October 2010

Trafford Centre Haul!!

Had a FANTASTIC time with Em at the Trafford Centre, although it is like shopping in hell - I have never shopped anywhere that is hotter, its bloody ridiculous.

Warning - photo heavy post! Got the "grown up" camera out, had great fun and took millions!



Got suede boots - Next microfibre stretchy, giant calf accommodation ones with a wedge heel, MAC Lillicent Blushcreme, having wavered on the Uncommon and than let the SA loose with Lillicent and her foundation/creme blush brush. Loved the colour and the application so I bought the brush too - fck me £25, oops! Does make my very old face look flawless though so it could be worth its weight in gold! But you are all sworn to secrecy, Steve must never know!

Photobucket
(embarrassed cough! - thats the brush, right there! shhhhh!)

Photobucket
business end

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Em got a fab handbag, although there was a moment when she thought they hadn't got them and the bottom lip was coming out! Luckily I asked the SA on the MAC counter and she pointed us in the right direction, Em was so relieved she hugged her!

Photobucket



and a lush lip gloss, although secretly think she was happier with the huge yellow Selfridges bag than anything that was in it!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Nice top from Next too that I hadn't planned, Barry M Nail Art crackle from Superdrug and 2 new MUA eyeshadows, a pale green for me and a vivid purple for Em. She bought us tapas for lunch - lush!

Photobucket
I mean please, for a quid, how fab is this?


Photobucket




Photobucket



And then we hit Boots; an hygienic nose and ear trimmer (for Steve, honest injun!) and decided that as a straighten my hair every day now I needed a heat protecting spray, rather than spend a fortune (kept remembering that MAC brush lurking in my bag and breaking out in a cold sweat!) I opted for the Boots Expert heat protection spray and got one of their clarifying shampoos too as once a week I like to lather my hair in something containing masses of SLS and other toxic crap just to make sure its really clean! And with my £5 voucher I got myself the Boots No 7 eye shadow brush, having read this just before I left, great recommendation Fee, thanks!

Photobucket

Em spotted a stand with Britney Spears Circus on it for £10 instead of £20 with one bottle left, not for long though ...... yoink....!

Photobucket

I love spending time with my baby girl, how lucky am I that she is a shopping maniac who is more into make up than me, bless her!

3 comments:

  1. Best Shopping Trip With My Mummy :)
    MY BAG IS FAR TOO GORGEOUS :D .. i Love Spending Time With My Mummy :D
    .. Love You x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies, that's some serious haulage!!! ;o)
    Sounds like you had a really fun day too. That's important. Debbie, Steve will NEVER know... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love going to the Trafford centre, but you are right it is damn hot in there! Really like going outside in the Barton Square part to eat cake from Selfridges :)

    I'm planning on going soon so it's good to know that the Superdrugs still stock MUA makeup...still haven't really tried it out.
    Also glad you liked the No7 brush...and all the other things you got look lovely.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...