Thursday 13 January 2011

Illamasqua - still not playing safe!

Just toying with ordering Scarab and noticed two new polishes from the latest collection one is red and the other is a creamy colour.  Throb and Load respectively.  


They say:
Feel your pulse quicken, your heart throbbing in your chest. The Throb Collection is Illamasqua’s latest offering at the altar of beauty, guaranteed to make you gasp with pleasure.

Load is a rich, cream coating for the nails.

I say:
Make of that what you will!  In spite of the name Load could be rather fab for Spring, I was on a mish for an opaque vanilla cream nail varnish in 1990 and nothing really did the job so I might have finally found what I was looking for.

2 comments:

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...