Thursday 6 January 2011

Tom Smyth - Bon Viveur

Its Toms 17th Birthday on Sunday.  He is getting a new Fossil watch. 

Turn your back for 5 mins..

I asked him what he wanted for his Birthday "tea".  His reply? "Scallops, lobster and panna cotta".  Right. Good.  Splendid.  Think we should have fed our kids more freaking fish fingers and less filet mignon.  Am off to google recipes for lobster thermidor.  And try to work out what the likelihood of him actually leaving home is at any time in the near future.  Beans on toast in student halls.  Lobster thermidor and all your ironing done at home.  Slim, at best I reckon!  Good job I loves him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...