Friday 25 February 2011

Huddersfield - batten down the hatches, I'm coming in.

Have had a really lousy couple of weeks, sometimes life's like that. Move on.

Tomorrow I am going into Huddersfield and it seems to have become a bit of a Revlon mish.  Have been googling the matte collection and am feeling the love.

Am rather fancying matte eye shadow in Riviera blue and maybe in the dark green if I can get it  - it's not on Boots www.

Will be checking out the lipsticks too - sort of fancying Cocoa Craving depending on how it looks in the flesh.  The new ColourBurst lipstick in Soft Nude, looks fantastic, although again no sign of it on Boots site, Rosy Nude and Blush are also worth a peek.  Tragically am loving the whole quilty case and "Revlon" stamped in the front of the lippy, so high-end wannabe you have to love them.  This is a boundary pusher for me, am so in love with the whole nude concept am prepared to overlook the fact that it might not suit me so watch this space for some "fresh from the grave" fotd's soon!  Also need a complete Avene stock up and want to get the serum as well to try. 

oh and I might also perhaps maybe just possibly buy a teeny tiny bottle of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. maybe. But dont tell anyone, ok?

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you in spirit Debbie, I went out today at the end of a carp week which started off with such excitement being half term and off work and rapidly went downhill after a row with OH, and I thought sod it and went to the local Boots and just bought (yes I just bought it without so much as a by your leave) an Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation - and man did I feel a whole lot better. Will be very interested in your views on the Vitalumiere Aqua but I didn't say that last bit ;-) Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, exactly the same issue here, think its resolved now - our problem is we live and work together so its 24/7, too much room for resentments to breed! Funny how a splurge just helps isn't it, will wait to hear how you get on with the Double Wear. Am thinking I might wait til Mothers Day for the Chanel as not sure pennies will stretch to all I need AND all I want so something might have to give!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...