Tuesday 8 February 2011

Off on my travels again

This time instead of standing in a field in Nottinghamshire I will be doing it in Southern Ireland so the outlook is wet with a chance of incomprehensible.  I am so excited about this trip.  I am so excited.. nope it's not working.  This particular machinery show happens every 2 years.  This is the 6th time I have done it.  I am very very stupid not to have got myself a sensible job at some point in the last 12 years.  On the upside I am working with Fran, who went from being a colleague to being a great friend in the space of about 20 mins the first time we worked together.  And I have packed emergency "show" supplies, we have prosecco and Gruyere and poppy seed straws for when the going gets tough.  And Twirls.  Lots and and lots of Twirls.  Wish me luck.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...