Friday 4 March 2011

Guest Review On Sparklz and Shine - Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation

Helen asked back in January for someone to review the Lancome Teint Miracle foundation for her as it was too dark for her skin, needless to say I jumped at the chance and was lucky enough to the be the one picked out of the hat!  My guest review is here so nip across and have a look when you have a mo!


In case you are wondering this stuff has knocked the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation into a cocked hat (whatever that means!) I have only worn the Lancome since the day I first tried it and I completely love it.  It has completely changed how I do my make up and I am loving a degree of cover that I thought I could never achieve without doughy, powdery make up - which has been especially good this week when my rosacea has had its once a month flare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...