Friday 16 September 2011

Clinique Redness solutions - colour correcting powder

I really really want to blog about this.  But, I need about 3 hrs to do it justice, I want before, during and after photos and I want loads and loads of time to pull together the hyperbole that will constitute my review.

In short, if you have skin redness issues don't wait for the review just buy it.  I promise it will be the best £24 you have spent.



I am away next week and doubt I'll have time this weekend but as soon as I get the chance I will sort the post.

In the meantime I am leaving you with a photo of Emily that I took yesterday.  

I LOVE this girl, and I love this photo of her.

Emily

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...